Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And the award goes to.............

So......I am officially crowning my girls the best kids in the WHOLE world!!!!! :)

This morning I woke up with a horrible migraine! Of course my girls woke up early, but Arissa insisted I lie down!!!! Brianna rubbed my feet with lotion and Arissa gave me a head massage.....which I will admit put me back to sleep! haha Now, I was only asleep for about 30 minutes but for anyone that has a 5 year old and a 2 year old, this spells DESTRUCTION!!!!! Imagine how happy I was when I awoke with NO migraine and the sight of Arissa eating a bowl of cereal and Bri sitting right beside her with a glass of OJ! What a good sister Arissa is! Maybe I will get "migraines" more often! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness...that is awesome! :) It will change fast, but I just can't imagine Rylie being old enough to rub my feet and somewhat "take care of herself" while I nap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers